Blocktrade is the go-to asset marketplace for everyone, helping to create wealth and joy in life for a global society. At Blocktrade, we believe in the power of community and trust. We strive towards being the most accessible marketplace while holding ourselves to the highest regulatory standards.
We make no difference between origin, gender, age or wealth when we educate and support our community in becoming more financially educated and directly applying their knowledge on digital markets. Only when every user leaves our platform wealthier in assets or knowledge, looking forward to coming back to further improve their life, have we reached our goal.
To continue to provide a top-tier trading facility for security tokens, crypto assets, Crypto Traded Indices™ and other tokenized assets, we are looking for an experienced Front-end Developer in Tallinn, Estonia. Here is what you can look forward to when working for Blocktrade:
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Experienced co-workers in fintech
- A seat at the table – you get to participate in the decision-making process
- An opportunity to innovate and to develop state-of-the-art fintech technologies
- A chance to work on challenging and yet unsolved problems
- Mentorship – you will be guided by the best in the industry to help you get started
About the position
As our new Front-end Developer, you will be part of the Development team in Tallinn, Estonia. The position is crucial to supporting our mission to make the financial markets accessible to everyone. Here are some of the tasks and challenges you will tackle:
- Develop the Blocktrade.com platform
- Convert designs to working web applications
- Develop dynamic web applications that interact with REST and WebSocket APIs
Technologies in our stack: Angular 10, Angular Material, NGRX, Ramda.
We are looking for an ambitious and curious person who has experience in front-end development and wants to join our motivated and all-round awesome team to help us shape the future of finance. Here’s what we expect from you:
- Be proficient in HTML, CSS, responsive layouts and RxJS
- Be experienced in working with CLI and containers (Docker) is an advantage
- Be passionate about financial markets
- Be a team player who challenges and supports others
- Show a willingness to learn and grow
Are you up for the challenge? If so, please email us your CV, cover letter and anything else you think might impress us. We are looking forward to hearing from you.