Blocktrade is the go-to asset marketplace for everyone, helping to create wealth and joy in life for a global society.
At Blocktrade we believe in the power of community and trust. We strive towards being the most accessible marketplace while holding ourselves to the highest regulatory standards. We make no difference between origin, gender, age or wealth when we educate and support our community in becoming more financially educated and directly apply their knowledge on digital markets. Only when every user leaves our platform wealthier in assets or knowledge, looking forward to coming back to further improve their life have we reached our goal.
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Experienced co-workers in fintech
- A seat at the table – you get to participate in the decision-making process
- An opportunity to innovate and to develop state-of-the-art fintech technologies
- A chance to work on challenging and yet unsolved problems
- Mentorship – you will be guided by the best in the industry to help you get started
About the position:
As our new Python developer, you will be part of the Development team in Ljubljana, Slovenia. The position is critical to supporting our mission of breaking new ground in digital payments. Here are some of the tasks and challenges you will tackle:
- Develop dynamic web applications that interact with REST and WebSocket APIs
Technologies in our stack: Angular 6, Phyton 3+, PostgresSQL, RabbitMQ, Nginx, HAProxy, Docker, Docker Compose, Docker Swarm, Linux
We are looking for an ambitious and curious person who has experience in DevOps and wants to join our motivated and all-round awesome team to help us shape the future of money. Here’s what we expect from you:
- proficiency in Python
- experience developing web application, REST APIs and web sockets
- knowledge of ORMs, SQL and relational database technologies
- experience with architecting complex systems
- passion for financial markets
- the desire for continuous improvement and learning
- to be positive, pro-active team player who is passionate about their craft
Are you up for the challenge? If so, please email us your CV, cover letter and your answers to questions below. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
- Where did you hear about this position?
- What is your expected gross salary?
- List links to your LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack Overflow and other relevant profiles.
- Share any examples of projects you are proud of.