Blocktrade is looking for a Social Media Manager to join our team. If you’re passionate, content-oriented, and you are able to think outside the box, then send us an email following the instruction bellow.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Developing strategies, content and texts for social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin)
- Preparation, implementation and management of digital campaigns through PPC tools
- Keep up to date with news and trends (formats, channels, technologies)
- Reaching expected KPIs
- Collaboration with designers in creative development
- Monitor the effectiveness of sales campaigns and prepare reports
- Optimize ads based on results
- Create monthly performance reports for both organic and paid activities
What we expect:
- At least two years of work experience in similar or equal jobs
- Excellent written knowledge of English
- Advanced campaign management through PPC tools/platforms
- Advanced use of Google Analytics, also desirable Tag manager
- Ability to write creatively or writing skills
- Excellent knowledge of inbound marketing approaches, CRM systems, marketing automation, remarketing
- Knowledge of Adobe programs and basic graphic editing is an advantage
What we offer:
- Competitive pay based on experience and knowledge
- Independent work under the supervision
- Opportunities for promotion and career development
- Diverse work in an international company with a location in Ljubljana
- Great environment for working with personal development opportunities
- An experienced fintech team
Blocktrade is developing and operating an institutional-grade digital assets exchange that focuses on cutting-edge technologies, highest security standards, and excellent user experiences. The Blocktrade team is on a mission to change how capital markets operate on both primary markets and secondary markets by using blockchain and the latest technologies. The Liechtenstein-based company is currently in the process of obtaining a license as a Multilateral Trading Facility in Europe. For more information, visit blocktrade.com.
Applications in English with CV should be accepted no later than 10.1.2020 at [email protected] with the title “Social Media Manager”.
We will enter full-time employment with the candidate (M / F), with a 6-month probationary period with the possibility of renewal for an indefinite period (option of student work as well).