- means return of the User’s money by his/her Bank due to the disputed and/or fraudulent transaction.
- Eligibility criteria
- means the set of requirements that must be met for a Refund.
- means giving back the amount of Transaction fee and/or Membership fee paid by the User with regard to certain Transaction.
The Exchange guarantees to any User his or her right to claim a Refund, in case if such User is not satisfied with the quality of the provided Services and/or the User has been in any way harmed by using the Services.
Every Refund claim are treated by the Exchange with reasonable care and diligence.
This Refund Policy concerns exclusively Transaction fees and Membership fees.
This Refund Policy does not cover other costs out of the control of the Exchange, associated with any trades of cryptocurrencies and/or financial instruments on the Exchange, as well as fees charged by third-party intermediaries (i.e. payment processors, banks, cryptocurrency mining fees etc.).
Trades will not be rolled back bar for exceptional circumstances as defined in the Rulebook.
The User who has purchased the Services, i.e. paid a Transaction fee and/or paid a Membership fee, may request a Refund in accordance with the Eligibility criteria as further set out herein.
Refund will only be considered where the User complies with the Eligibility criteria in full. Where the User fails to meet any of the Eligibility Criteria, the Exchange shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to decline the User’s request for a Refund.
In order to apply for a Refund, the User must make a claim to [email protected] describing the situation in full detail
To prevent fraudulent or illegal activity, all payments and information related to Refund claims may be verified by the Exchange. In such case, the Exchange may request the User to provide certain documents, including, but not limited to, identification documents, copy of the User’s Payment Card and Invoice or/and any other prove of the fact that disputed payment was made. In case if the User fails to provide appropriate documents or information within three (3) days upon the request or in case of any doubts as to authenticity of provided documents, the Exchange shall be entitled to decline the User’s Refund request.
The Exchange shall process the User’s Refund claim as soon as is reasonably practicable. Response times will vary depending on stated reasons for the request. In any case, The Exchange shall notify the User on the outcome of the request in accordance with the timescales set out herein.
Refund request will only be approved or declined after meticulous verification made by the Exchange. Submission of Refund claim does not guarantee that the User’s request will be satisfied. Any claim is subject to an appropriate internal investigation.
- For Membership fees:
- All requests for Refund will only be accepted where the claim is received by the Exchange no later than twenty-four (24) hours after made Transaction. If the made Transaction is a User’s first-time purchase of a particular Membership tier, the applicable time period is seven (7) days after the transaction.
- For Transaction fees:
- All requests for Refund will only be accepted where the claim is received by the Exchange no later than twenty-four (24) hours after made Transaction.
Claims should be sent to [email protected] with 'Refund Request’ in the subject line
If the information and/or documentation accompanying the Refund claim is incomplete:
- After a claim has been sent to [email protected] in accordance with the time limits set out above, the Exchange may contact the User within ten (10) days, with a request for additional documentation and/or information if necessary.
- Users then have three (3) days to submit the relevant documentation and/or information.
- After the User has supplied all required information, the internal investigation procedure will initiate, which may take up to twenty (20) days.
If the information and/or documentation accompanying the Refund claim is complete:
- After a claim has been sent to [email protected] in accordance with the time limits set out above, the internal investigation procedure will initiate, which may take up to twenty (20) days.
At the end of the investigation, the Exchange will notify users of the outcome.
It may then take up to ten (10) days to receive the Refund to the User’s Trading account.
The User loses the right to a Refund if:
- when requested by the Exchange to do so, the User fails to provide the information or/and document(s) within the terms set herein.
- the Exchange suspects that the User has, or is, engaged in, or have in any way been involved in, fraudulent or illegal activity, including, but not limited to, market manipulation and insider trading,
- there is no ground for a Refund. In particular, there is no ground for a refund of a Membership fee if the Services of a Membership tier in question have been substantially consummated in the time period between the Transaction and the time of filing the claim.
The Exchange reserves the right to lock the User’s Funds while Refund investigation is in process, which means that the Funds could be inaccessible during such investigation.
The Exchange expects the User to contact it to resolve any problem or issue related to his/her payments before the User makes any Chargeback request. This Section does not affect any rights and/or claims, which the User may have against the bank/financial institution.
The Exchange will investigate any Chargeback requests made by the User and in response will inform the User’s bank whether any Service or Transaction has been cancelled.
The Exchange reserves the right to suspend User's account and lock User's Funds during the chargeback investigation procedure.
Any charges, which arise upon processing Refund/Return, shall be borne solely by the User. Such charges will be deducted from the final amount of Refund/Return.
This Refund Policy will be amended from time to time if there is any change in the legislation. Terms and conditions of the Refund Policy are subject to change by the Exchange and in the case of any amendments, the Exchange will make an appropriate announcement. The changes will apply no less than twenty-four (24) hours after notice has been given.
case if the User does not wish to accept the revised Refund Policy, he/she should not continue to use the Services. If the User continues to use the Services after the date on which the change comes into effect, his/her use of the Services is bound by the new Refund Policy.