The Terms apply to access and use of Websites, Apps, Services, all content, data and information of Blocktrade (collectively referred to as the “Services”)
By using the Services, User is confirming and consenting to be bound by the Terms. In the absence of such consent, or if such consent is validly withdrawn, Blocktrade will not provide User the access to the Services and User should immediately discontinue your use of the Services. Blocktrade may modify this Agreement at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice to the User. Such changes will be posted online and will be effective upon posting. User should review these Terms periodically to ensure familiarity with the current version. Continued use of the Services shall constitute acceptance of these Terms and Users continued use of the Services following any modification of these Terms shall constitute acceptance to the Terms, as amended. If User does not agree to the changes, he must discontinue use of the Services. User should read the entire Terms carefully before using this Site or any of the Services.
- DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATIONS
App Mobile App and Web application (Platform) (available at Google store and Apple app store and Website) which provides the Services for Users with registered Accounts.
AML/KYC requirements Set of activities required by law to perform identification of Users for the purposes of identity verification and detection of money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, or any other financial crime.
API application programming interface, used for communication and/or transfer of data between Blocktrade and its Users individual custom software.
Crypto-Assets shall mean digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography for security, namely Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), which can be traded and/or used via Services.
Private Wallet account shall mean private digital Crypto-assets account from which a User may transfer Crypto-assets to Balance within Account and vice versa.
Personal information is to describe information that can be associated with a specific person (natural or legal), including, but not limited to, name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, taxpayer identification number, government identification number, and information regarding bank account (such as the name of the bank, the account type, routing number, and account number) and any other information required to register an Account and use the Services.
Order shall have the meaning set out in the Rulebook, which is integral part of this Terms
Fee Schedule document, which determines the rates of fees Blocktrade charges for the Services
Assets means Crypto-Assets and/or FIAT currency
FIAT currency government issued currency, namely United states dollar (USD), Euro (EUR) and other
Materials has meaning set out in section 8. of the Terms
Platform application, including but not limited to Apps on the Website, which provides the Services for Users with registered Accounts.
Services shall have the meaning, set out in section 4. of these Terms.
User is a natural or legal entity, who uses Blocktrade’s Website, Apps or in any way uses Blocktrade’s Services. Also referred as “You” in respect of these Terms.
Website shall mean all content and Services, published on webpages on domain (and it subdomains): https://blocktrade.com/
- In this Agreement a reference to:
- a word importing one gender shall (where appropriate) include any other gender and a word importing the singular shall (where appropriate) include the plural and vice versa; and
- any statute or statutory provision includes, except where otherwise stated, the statute or statutory provision as amended, consolidated or re-enacted and includes any subordinate legislation made under the statute or statutory provision (as so amended, consolidated or re-enacted)
- To use the Services, every User must register for an Account. Every User can register for 1 personal Account and 1 corporate Account.
- With registering an Account, User agrees and warrants to:
- to create a strong password that shall not be used for any other website or online service;
- to provide accurate and truthful information;
- to maintain and promptly update Account information;
- to maintain the security of the Account by protecting the password and restricting access to the Account;
- to promptly notify Blocktrade if any security breaches related to User’s Account are discovered;
- to take responsibility for all activities that occur under the User’s Account and accept all risks of any authorized or unauthorized access to the Account.
- for natural persons: User is at least 18 years of age and has the full capacity to accept these Terms and enter contractual relationships and use the Services,
- for organizations: User and its authorised representative warrant that:
- User is authorised under its governing documents and in the jurisdiction in which it is organised and/or regulated to enter into contractual relationship under these Terms and trade,
- User has no legal incapacity,
- natural persons, identified in the Account have proper authority to use the Services.
- User can register for one personal and one corporate Account. To register for a corporate Account, User, his representative or employee must first register for a personal Account and contact Blocktrade support team to register a corporate Account. User shall receive further instruction by the Blocktrade support team.
- When registering for an Account, User must provide required Personal information and requested documents for verifying User’s identification. Users agree to provide Blocktrade with all information requested for the purposes of identity verification and the detection of money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, or any other financial crime and permit Blocktrade to keep a record of such information. User will need to complete certain verification procedures before he is permitted to use the Services and access to one or more Services, including certain transfers of FIAT and Digital Currencied, and the limits that apply to User’s use of the Services, may be altered as a result of information collected on an ongoing basis.
- In providing Blocktrade with Personal Information or any other information that may be required, User confirms that the information is accurate and authentic. User agrees to keep Blocktrade updated if any of the information the User provides changes.
- User authorises Blocktrade to make the inquiries, whether directly or through third parties, that are consider necessary by Blocktrade to verify the User’s identity or protect the User and/or Bloctrade against fraud or other financial crime, and to take action Blocktrade reasonably deems necessary based on the results of such inquiries. With carrying out these inquiries, User acknowledges and agrees that Personal information may be disclosed to credit reference and fraud prevention or financial crime agencies.
- All joint Account Users have to register their Accounts separately. To require a joint Account, contact the Blocktrade support team on [email protected]. Each joint Account holder:
- warrants and is jointly and severally liable for the actions of other joint Account holders;
- agrees that all other joint holders have authority, without notice to others to:
- buy/sell Crypto-Assets and other possible/future products,
- receive/dispose FIAT, Crypto-Assets and/or other assets,
- enter, terminate, agree to modify these Terms;
- agrees that notice to any joint Account holder constitutes notice to all joint holders;
- Services are available in jurisdictions that are not explicitly restricted on our Restricted Areas list. We may at any point prohibit or restrict the use of our Services from certain foreign jurisdictions and add them on Restricted Areas list (link).
- If User’s residency or citizenship is on our Restricted Areas list, User may not be able to use the Services. It is the User’s responsibility to follow those rules and laws in their country of residence and/or country from which the User accesses and uses the Services.
- The Services are available for Users that:
(1) have successfully registered for an Account,
(2) accept these Terms,
(3) comply with provision 2.2. of these Terms,
(4) User fulfils essential AML/KYC requirements,
(5) have not previously been suspended or removed from using our Services,
(6) are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of Restricted Areas list,
(7) will not use certain Services, if any applicable laws in User’s or Blocktrade jurisdiction prohibit the User to use the Services.
- Blocktrade provides the following Services for Users:
- trading FIAT for Crypto-Assets and vice-versa,
- trading one type of Crypto-Assets for another type of Crypto-Assets,
- Use of other Services that shall be added and notified to Users.
- Users execute their use of Services through Orders in accordance with the Rulebook.
- Users can access the Services through the Platform, App or API.
- The User confirms that he will be contractually bound in connection with each Order through Blocktrade’s Matching Engine when such an Order is matched with an Order by another User and cleared and settled by Blocktrade. Bloktrade shall ensure the delivery of any Fund sold and/or purchased, in accordance with the Rulebook (link).
- User agrees and acknowledges that Blocktrade:
- does not purchase, sell, or exchange any Crypto-Assets on its own behalf for Users or for own account
- is not acting as a broker, intermediary agent or advisor or in any fiduciary capacity nor is any action from Blocktrade considered as investment advice in any way,
- matches User’s Orders from other Users orders in accordance with the Rulebook(link).
- User is not able to predetermine a trade with a particular User or with a particular Account owned by other Users.
- By placing an Order in accordance with the Rulebook, User:
- authorises Blocktrade to initiate the transaction as placed in the Order;
- agrees to be charged in accordance with the Fee Schedule for each purchase or sale of Crypto-Assets, placed in the Order;
- agrees and acknowledges that complete or pending Orders cannot be canceled, reversed, or changed his Order, where the transaction is marked as complete or pending. If an order has been partially matched and traded, the User can cancel the remainder of that Order unless the Order relates to a market trade or has already been initiated with another opposite Order and has been completed or pending. Blocktrade reserves the right to refuse any cancellation request associated with a market Order once such Order has been submitted by the User.
- Agrees and acknowledges that all trades are irreversible once initiated. Blocktrade may, at its sole discretion, reverse a trade if necessary and under extraordinary conditions. User does not have a right or an option to reverse an initiated trade.
- is responsible for maintaining an adequate balance of their Assets in order to avoid overdraft, insufficient Assets, or similar inconveniences to avoid possible fees charged by your payment provider. If User has insufficient amount of Assets to complete an Order, Blocktrade may:
- cancel the entire Order
- fulfill a partial Order using the amount of Assets currently available and cancel the remainder of the Order
- User agrees and acknowledges that Blocktrade may at sole discretion, limit, change, or in any way impose limits on the Services or impose any other conditions or restrictions upon Users use of the Services without prior notice.
- Blocktrade may:
- limit the amount of Assets that are submitted the Orders,
- halt the usage of Services for maintenance reasons,
- restrict the use of Services from certain Users at any time without prior notice, especially if the conditions in point 3. of these Terms are not met.
- If any taxes apply for using the Services it is the User’s responsibility to report and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority. User agree that Blocktrade is not responsible for determining whether taxes apply for the Services used or for collecting, reporting, withholding or remitting any taxes arising from the use of Services.
- User may use trading Services provided by Blocktrade after first having transfer FIAT and/or Crypto-Assets to registered Account.
- Assets can be transferred to registered Account:
- In FIAT:
- by using wire transfer or SEPA payment system (Single Euro Payments Area) with registered bank account
- By using credit/debit card from registered bank account
- In Crypto-Assets from Private Wallet account (transfers from third-party exchange accounts are strongly discouraged and Blocktrade does not guarantee for security and/or effective execution of transfer of Assets from registered Account to third-party exchange accounts and vice-versa).
- Assets which are held in registered Account may be used exclusively for:
- the use of Services in accordance with Terms
- The Fees and other costs for Services in accordance with Terms,
- Withdrawal in accordance with Terms
- Blacktrade may without prior notice debit Users Account by any amount which the User owes to Blocktrade resulting from the legal relationship between the Blocktrade.
- Withdrawal of Assets can be made if all of the following conditions are met:
- User fulfils all AML/KYC requirements,
- Sufficient balance of Assets on Account, less direct costs and fees of Services,
- User is aware that third-party account may reject transactions of Assets from registered Account and vice-versa. User will not hold Blocktrade liable for any damages resulting from such rejected transactions.
- Withdrawal of Assets may be prevented for any reason without prior notice, including without limitation for:
- using the Service to perform illegal activities such as money laundering, illegal gambling operations, financing terrorism, or other criminal activities,
- violating these Terms,
- unauthorized access to the Platform and/or Website,
- software security reasons,
- fraudulent deposits or withdrawals of Assets,
- unexpected operational difficulties,
- upon the request of law enforcement or other government authorities.
- Blocktrade will make best effort to provide security of Assets on Account by using high end security protocols and other reasonable security measures, such as setting up an enterprise level wallet provider, establishing high internal security protocols and other security measures. Nevertheless, User is aware and consents that Blocktrade does not guarantee and is not liable for possible loss of Assets, deriving from theft, hacking, mining attacks and/or in relation with (but not limited to) other events which may result in loss of Assets set out in section 7. (Risks) of Terms.
- FEES AND COSTS
- User agrees to pay fees and costs for trades completed via Blocktrade Services.
- Fees and costs for Blocktrade Services are further specified in Fee Schedule (LINK), which is an integral part of this Terms.
- User agrees and acknowledges that Services, blockchain technology, Crypto-Assets protocols and related technologies are correlated with certain risks. By using the Services and establishing an Account Users accepts the risks outlined in these Terms and other risks not specified herein.
- User agrees and acknowledges that Blocktrade hereby expressly disclaim any and all responsibility and liability for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind occurring in light of (but not limited to) the following risks. You acknowledge that you have been warned of the following risks:
- Trading risks
User agrees and acknowledges that he shall access and use the Services at his own risk. The risk of loss in trading Assets (FIAT currencies and Crypto-Assets) pairs can be substantial. With using the Services User acknowledges and consents that use of Services may result in total loss of the Assets and/or value of those Assets due to factors that affect the overall performance of the markets in which the User is involved.
- Volatility risks
In case of market Orders the actual rate of trading Assets at which an Order is executed may be different rate indicated at the time when your Order was initiated, especially during periods of high volume, illiquidity, or volatility in the marketplace for any Crypto-assets. Blocktrade is not liable for any such price fluctuations.
- Third-party exchange of Crypto-Assets
Blocktrade gives no guarantees with regards to the volume, price or other specifications on secondary exchanges and no warranties with regards to any exchange service providers or the price of Crypto-Assets on such exchanges.
- Legal risks
Due to the legal uncertainty in different jurisdictions on digital-ledger technology, there is a risk that in some jurisdictions Crypto-Assets might be prohibited, considered as security or limited in any other way. Blocktrade gives no warranties or guarantees on the legal nature of Crypto-Assets. All Users shall bear their own legal and financial consequences of Crypto-Assets possibly being prohibited or considered as security or limited in any way in their respective jurisdiction. The legal ability of Blocktrade to provide Services in some jurisdictions may be eliminated by future regulation or legal actions. In that respect, we have total discretion to cease providing Services in that jurisdiction, or to adjust charging for Services in a way that complies with the regulation should that be possible and viable. Every User shall monitor at any time whether possession or disposal of Crypto-Assets is legal in their jurisdiction. By accepting these Terms every User agrees and warrants that they will not possess Crypto-Assets or use the Services should their use not be legal in the relevant jurisdiction.
- Risks regarding the Ethereum protocol and blockchain technology
Any unexpected or unintended malfunction of those technologies or protocol can cause Crypto-Assets or Services to malfunction or function in a different manner. Blocktrade does not guarantee that in those cases Services shall operate without any disturbances, flaws, errors or defects and bugs that may intervene with the full functionality of Services. There are also potential risks with unfavourable regulation or governmental action in different jurisdictions that could in any way limit the use of the technologies and protocols.
The Ethereum source code could be updated, amended, altered or modified from time to time by the developers and/or the community of Ethereum. Also, other codes and protocols in the blockchain community, used by the algorithms can be altered the same. As a result, any update, amendment, alteration or modification could lead to an unexpected or unintended outcome that adversely affects our Services. Any possible changes in the blockchain protocols could adversely impact the operation of our Services and could in the worst-case scenario, ruin the sustainability of the Services.
- Risk of theft, hacking, mining attacks or loss
Hackers or other groups or organizations may attempt to interfere with the third-party wallets of Users, the Website, Services and/or Assets in any number of ways, including without limitation denial of service attacks, Sybil attacks, spoofing, smurfing, malware attacks, or consensus-based attacks. There are also other risks which could result in theft or loss of Assets such as unintentional security weaknesses or bugs on the Website, Platform and/or Apps, any advances in cryptography and other technical advances that could interfere with blockchain technology, Ethereum platform, Website, Services, Assets and other unexpected risks. There are also risks in the Ethereum network or any other network which the Services, Crypto-Assets and Assets interact with that can result in the loss of Assets.
The Ethereum Platform and other blockchain networks are susceptible to mining attacks, including but not limited to double-spend attacks, majority mining power attacks, selfish-mining attacks, and race-condition attacks, that could present a risk to Assets.
Blocktrade makes no warranty that the Website, Apps, Platform, Services, Crypto-Assets will be uninterrupted, free of viruses or other harmful code, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Internet transmission risks.
There are risks associated with using the Services, such as the failure of hardware, software, and internet connections. Blocktrade shall not be responsible for any communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions or delays Users may experience when using our Services, Website or using Crypto-Assets.
User acknowledges that there are risks associated with utilizing an Internet-based trading system including, but not limited to, the failure of hardware, software, and Internet connections. You acknowledge consent that Blocktrade shall not be hold responsible for any communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions or delays you may experience when trading via the Services, howsoever caused.
Crypto-Assets have special risks not generally shared with official currencies or goods or commodities in a market.
- Cryptography risks.
There are risks associated with cryptography, such as code cracking or technical advances such as the development of quantum computers, that could present risks to all crypto-currencies including Crypto- Assets and Services. This could result in the theft, loss, disappearance, destruction or devaluation of Services and Crypto-Assets.
- Development failure or abortion.
Due to the technological complexity and difficulty that may be uncertain, unforeseeable and/or insurmountable, the development of the Services could fail or abort at any time for any reason.
- Risk of loss of value and uninsured losses.
The value of Crypto-Assets may fluctuate, and you may suffer loss in value either with using the Services and/or third-party markets or exchanges. Blocktrade does not hold any liability for such loses.
In addition to the risk of loss of value, Crypto-Assets are entirely uninsured and are unlike bank accounts or accounts at some other financial institutions. Blocktrade does not assure any compensation for possible damages.
- Unanticipated risks.
Crypto-Assets and blockchain technologies are new and untested technology and in addition to the risk outlined in these Terms, there are also unforeseeable risks that may materialize as unanticipated. It is impossible to predict the future of cryptography or the future of security innovations to an extent that would permit to accurately guide the development of Services to consider such unforeseeable changes in the domains of cryptography or security.
User acknowledges, agrees and warrants that he has been warned of the potential risks involved by using the Services, Platform and Assets and other relevant technologies mentioned herein as well as that there may be other risks involved, which are not specified herein and that you fully accept them as your risks without our liability.
- There may be additional risks that we have not foreseen or identified in our Terms. You should carefully assess whether your financial situation and tolerance for risk is suitable for using our Services.
- LIMITED RIGHT OF USE
- All content on Website, Platform, Apps, graphs, source code, images, text materials, economic models, economic analyses, description of Services is fully and exclusively owned by Blocktrade and protected by copyright, trademark and other laws that protect our intellectual property. Any unauthorized use, public distribution, reproduction, alteration and/or transmission of copyrighted content in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of Bloctrade, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law is strictly forbidden.
- Software solutions, inventions, operational techniques, discoveries, methods, compositions and other information connected or related to the Services and Website are intellectual property, fully and exclusively owned by Blocktrade, regardless of the patentability, copyright ability or trademark ability.
- Any unauthorized use of intellectual property without prior, express and written consent by Blocktrade is strictly forbidden. Blocktrade reserves all rights, titles and interest to the Platform, Services, Website, and other intellectual property. Unless otherwise indicated by us, all copyright and other intellectual property rights in all content, software, tools and other materials contained on our Website, and Services, (collectively, “Materials”) are the property of Blocktrade, our licensors or suppliers and you hereby agree to comply with all proprietary notices contained in these Terms.
- Under no circumstances will these Terms be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, a license to any intellectual Property or components thereof other than as specifically granted in these Terms. User agrees that Blocktrade’s intellectual property may be used only as provided in these Terms. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Blocktrade grants the User who have successfully register for an Account a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-sublicensable license to access and use the Platform and our Services for their personal and/or commercial use and strictly in accordance with these Terms. Such license is subject to these Terms and does not permit:
(a) any resale of the Materials;
(b) the distribution, public performance or public display of any Materials;
(c) modifying or otherwise making any derivative uses of the Materials, or any portion thereof; or
(d) any use of the Materials other than for their intended purposes.
- The license granted under this section will automatically terminate if we suspend or terminate your access to the Account and our Services.
- Blocktrade, their subsidiaries, affiliates and their officers, employees or agents are not liable to Users or anyone else for any kind of direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or special:
- damages that result from use or loss of use of Services,
- damages that result from misinterpretation or poor interpretation of these Terms,
- loss of Assets or other damages that result from any events which are considered as Risks with accordance to these Terms,
- loss of Assets or other damages that result use or loss of use of the Services and any other related products,
- any additional VAT or other tax payments, fines or interest in relation to the Users,
- loss of Assets or other damages that results from any malfunction or failure in the technical infrastructure of Services (including but not limited to the Blocktrade computer infrastructure, programs, data, applications or networks), if such malfunction or failure arises in spite of Blocktrade having adopted those measures that are reasonably necessary to protect such infrastructure against malfunction or failure, and to resolve the consequences of such malfunction or failure (the latter including but not limited to initiating and completing business continuity and contingency procedures),
- costs of procurement of substitute goods or services,
- loss of Assets or other damages that are arising in relation to any investments, expenditures, or any commitments of Users,
- loss of Assets or other damages that result from any unauthorized access to, alteration of, or the deletion, destruction, damage, loss or failure to store any data, including record, private key or other credentials, associated with the Services or Platform,
- loss of Assets or other damages that result from inaccuracies or typographical errors of the Services.
- In any case, Blocktrade aggregate liability under these Terms is limited to 50.00 EUR per User.
- By accepting these Terms, the Users waive their right to demand the return of any Assets or other valuable assets, which were loaded or exchanged by using the Services on the Platform or anywhere else, in the means of these Terms.
- USER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Blocktrade is vigilant in maintaining the security of the Platform and the Services. By registering an Account, User agrees to provide Blocktrade with current, accurate, and complete information as prompted by the Account registration process, and to keep such information updated. User consents that he will not use any Account other than his own or access the Account or assist others in obtaining unauthorized access to the Services.
- User is also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Account information, including password, safeguarding Crypto-Assets, and for all activity regarding the use of Services.
- Blocktrade may at any time request additional information from Users, including authenticating documents, and is free to freeze any transactions pending review. User is obligated to comply with these security requests or accept termination of his Account. User is required to notify Blocktrade immediately of any unauthorized use of the Account or password, or any other breach of security by email addressed to [email protected]. Any User who violates these rules may be terminated, and thereafter held liable for losses incurred by Blocktrade or any other User of the Platform.
- User agrees that he will not use the Services to perform criminal activity of any sort, including but not limited to, money laundering, illegal gambling operations, terrorist financing, or malicious hacking.
- User may terminate this contractual agreement with Blocktrade and close the Account at any time. To terminate the Account, User must contact [email protected]. After the review of the Account and possible deduction Assets for possible outstanding Fees and costs, User shall be reimbursed with his Assets.
- User consents that Blocktrade may, by giving notice, in its sole discretion terminate Users access to the Account and use of Services including without limitation:
- terminate the Services,
- prohibit access to certain Services,
- delay or remove certain Services.
- Under certain circumstances and at Blocktrades own discretion, Blocktrade can suspend or terminate Users Account for any reason without prior notice, including without limitation for:
- using the Service to perform illegal activities such as money laundering, illegal gambling operations, financing terrorism, or other criminal activities,
- unauthorized access to the Platform,
- software security reasons,
- fraudulent deposits or withdrawals of Assets,
- unexpected operational difficulties,
- upon the request of law enforcement or other government authorities.
- If Users Account is suspended or terminated: (1) access to the Account and Services shall be restricted (2) use of the Services shall be immediately stopped; (4) Assets shall be reimbursed as soon as possible.
- Upon Account closing, any amount less than $5 in value will not be returned.
- All services are provided without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Blocktrade does not guarantee that the Services shall be available all the time. Blocktrade will strive to provide the Service as soon as possible but there are no guarantees that access will not be interrupted, or that there will be no delays, failures, errors, omissions or loss of transmitted information.
- Blocktrade provides access to specific data and information through our API. Users are free to use these in their original unmodified and un-altered state.
- Blocktrade will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that User can access the Services in accordance with these Terms. Blocktrade may suspend use of the Services for maintenance and will make reasonable efforts to give notice to the User. User acknowledges and consents that availability of Assets may not be possible in an emergency.
- FINANCIAL ADVICE
- Blocktrade gives no guarantees as to the value of any of the Crypto-assets on the possible secondary markets and explicitly warns Users that there is no reason to believe that Crypto-assets will increase in value, and they might also decrease in value or lose their value entirely on the secondary market. You also represent and warrant that you don’t consider Crypto-assets as securities and you understand that Crypto-assets may lose all their value and that you are aware of all other risks deriving from holding Crypto-assets as specified in section 7. of these Terms.
- For the avoidance of doubt, we do not provide any investment advice in connection with the Services contemplated by these Terms. Any decision is your decision and we will not be liable for any loss suffered.
- Blocktrade can notify Users by posting a notice on the Website and/or Platform or sending it to an email address associated with the User’s Account. Notices posted on the Website will be effective upon posting.
- Users may contact us by email to [email protected] Notifications are only effective on business days as determined as such in Liectenstein.
- All communications and notices to be made or given pursuant to these Terms must be made in English language.
- Blocktrade reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms at any time at its sole discretion. The changes to the Terms will be effective immediately upon posting on the Website. Users should review these Terms periodically for changes. By accessing the Website, Platform and/or Apps and/or opening an Account and/or using Services, User agrees to the Terms.
- None of the information located on the Website presents any investment decision, and no specific recommendations are intended. Blocktrade expressly disclaim all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from reliance on any information contained in any materials and documents, issued by Blocktrade, any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or any action resulting therefrom, or acquisition or usage of the Services.
- These Terms should be interpreted and applied with accordance to all external documents where reference is explicitly made.
- Blocktrade is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation under these Terms in case any of the Risks (section 7. of these Terms) occur, in case of electrical, technological or other utility failures, earthquakes, storms or other element of nature, embargoes, acts or orders of government, acts of terrorism or war, changes in legislation, changes in Ethereum or any other blockchain protocol or any other force outside of our control.
- If any provisions of these Terms are held null or voidable, they are replaced with the provision that is closest to the meaning and effect of such provision and is interpreted to the intent of the original Terms. In any case the rest of the Terms will remain in full force and effect.
- Any disputes and claims arising out of or in connection with these Terms will be governed with the laws of Liechtenstein without giving effect to any conflict of legal principles that may provide for the application of the law of another jurisdiction. User agrees and warrant that you will not commence against the other a class action, class arbitration or representative action or proceeding. All disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with these Terms, including but not limited to its breach, termination, validity, nullity or any other disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with these Terms, Website, Apps, Platform, Services, Assets or any other matter shall be settled under the jurisdiction in Liectenstein. Prior to filing any claims, you agree that you will not file such claims of requests before sending such claims to us to the email address: [email protected] 30 days in advance.
- Blocktrade does not permit individuals under the age of 18 to open an Account or to use our Services. If Blocktrades become aware that any person under 18 years old has provided Personal Information, Blocktrade will delete such information from the files and block access of such persons to the Services.
 Blocktrade enables transactions in FIAT by third-party payment solution provider which is fully PCI-DSS compliant and has an e-money institut licence.